Call For Applications
What is the project about?
The project Master@Home carried out by “Faculty of Communication, Istanbul University (Istanbul, Turkey), Institute of Communication Studies (Skopje, Macedonia), DOBA Faculty (Maribor, Slovenia) and, Department of Public Communications, Vytautas Magnus University (Kaunas, Lithuania)” offers its participants international virtual mobility.
6-month international program Master@Home which is focused on Digital Communications and Marketing is intended for participants who have their bachelor’s degree. The Program has consists of three online courses – “Name of The Game: Strategic Communication For Post-Factual Tomorrow”, “Diving Deep in Digital Marketing”, “Getting Things Done: Growth Mindset & Digital Leadership”- and one Capstone Project, which will be implemented from September 2020 to March 2021.
Problem-based approach and client-focused projects together with built-in support and mentoring from the lecturers will provide participants with new skills that they can implement in their professional works. Online learning pedagogy will be provided by utilizing virtual classrooms and webinars, which will facilitate individual and teamwork and will enable ongoing feedback within the virtual campus. Virtual mobility envisions collaboration with peers and lecturers from different European countries, particularly for learners who are not mobile due to economic and social obstacles.
The Program will be realized in the English language.
Enrollment process will be carried out till June 18th 2020.
Who can apply and what do you need for application process?
Any students and working professionals who have B1 English level and have a bachelor’s degree can apply to the program.
Applications are submitted electronically. Please make sure that you fill out all the fields and enclose the needed documents (CV, Bachelor’s Diploma or higher) to your application.
In case of technical problems with the online application please contact email@example.com. The online consultancy meetings will be held separately by the higher education institutions partners of the Master@Home and the applicants will be informed about the meeting via e-mail. Individual online or face-to-face information meetings can also be organized on the applicant`s request.
Number of places available is 60
What does this project offer?
The Master@Home is funded under the Program ERASMUS+ of the European Union and provides full scholarships for its participants. The program will deliver an international certificate and 20 ECTS credits.
- 1. Verification of the application form to see whether applicant meets all call requirements;
- 2. Interview with the commission in order to scale applicant’s education and professional background and motivation, and the English language proficiency. Applicant will be notified about the date of the interview upon the verification of the application form;
- 3. Selection of the candidates and notification of by the end of June.
For more detailed information, you can contact:
- Betül Önay Doğan coordinator in Turkey, firstname.lastname@example.org, +90 440 00 00/12658
- Dejan Andonov,coordinator in Macedonia – email@example.com; 02/3090 004
- Marina Letonja, Coordinator in Sloveniafirstname.lastname@example.org; +386 (0)2 228 38 93
- Ignas kalpokas coordinator in Lithuania, email@example.com